Wednesday 1 June 2011

And the rain tumbles down...

So I've made 1 1/2 more dishcloths....  drank some more wine, watched some more TV, and generally "chilled out". 

What on earth am I going to do with all these dishcloths & heat mats?  I'd better either get using them, or get selling them!!!!

Audit's okay - just tiring.  It's pouring with rain, and we had such a wind storm last night that it woke me up...  I'm feeling quite relaxed with all this being away from home stuff - I am missing out on feeling like I have to do the washing, the cleaning, the dishes etc.

I'm missing not having a kitten or two in the bed though!!!

1 comment:

  1. I reckon you could wash some dishes using the discloths! When will you be home to the domestic chores? Perhaps you could post them to Mr K.

    ReplyDelete