Friday 26 August 2011

Muster - 3 days on!!!

Ken and I have come home tonight from the Muster as we have Rebecca's wedding tomorrow, and Joshua's 14th birthday celebration at Bronco's Leagues. 

We have had such a wonderful time so far at Muster - catching up with lovely friends who we only see once a year.  I think I'll just let the photo's do the talking!!!

Night 1 - muster ball.  I'm in PJ pants, white shirt, pink fingerless gloves, pink boa, silver & pink tiara and black gumboots with pink pussycat prints on them....  3 days later we still see pink feathers all over muster!  Left is Ken, my partner.  Right is Steve - Muster mate...

At least you can see the tiara in this one.  The guy on the right is Craig - my girlfriend Nicky's husband - they came up from Melbourne for the Muster....

OHS isn't always a prime consideration...

The Crow Bar - one of the main venue's.  See the egg in the tree between the purple and the red flags?  It used to be a crow....

The Muster General Store.  Whatever you need you can get...

XXXX Truck.  That's Ken, my partner, walking backwards as he's cajoling others to go and have a beer with him!

L-R is Mitch, Steve, Nev, Ken.  Mitch is Nev's son.  Steve is Nev's brother.  Ken's my partner.  The boys had been drawing autopsy lines on their stomachs... It was Col Day for them - the day when they dress up in work gear to remember Col, a mate of theirs....

I'm in front, Trevor's next, Ken to the right behind Trev, and Mitch at the back.  Trev's the partner of my longtime friend Maria.  Great guy!!!

We needed a snack...  So we had Kabana, Kransky, cheese, dips, dolmades etc..... this is the table at camp.

The Bra Bar....  aptly named.  I took this as I was waiting for Nicky to come out of the toilet which was on a semi trailer behind me....

L-R is Belinda, me, Nicky, Michelle.  We were enjoying the Wine Bar right as we were about to order some lunch!!!

The "silent disco" - it's where you go into a blow up tent, wear headphones and bop around like it's a disco.  That's Nicky on the left, Steve in the middle.  LOADS of fun!!!

At the silent disco....

Main stage this afternoon.  I don't know who was playing, but it was a bit drizzly and overcast, and there was thousands of people there!!!

Love the Muster......

No comments:

Post a Comment